Pages

My Valentine's day

Quick post about Valentine's day very in late, sorry guys!
Besides what you think about this occasion, love or consumerism day,  Valentine's day it's a day like many others and everyone face it the way he wants to, either you like the whole love atmosphere or you don't care at all.
I personally like Valentine's day, but I'm one of those lucky girl that don't have to wait till 14th of february to receive some special attention from my man, so I don't freak out if I can't organize anything incredible.
This year I already knew that me and my hubby would have spent this day separated since I had to go to Rome, so we decided to exchange presents in advance and we found out we had the same idea!
Few weeks earlier I went to Cruciani shop in Rome, they let me have a look around and take some pics, but I already knew what I was looking for.
For my hubby I chose the lock and key bracelets, perfect for this occasion, it separates in two parts, one has a heart shaped lock and the other one has the key to donate to your partner, really symbolic and romantic. I decided to get it in Chanel color, wich reminds me of metal jewelry and I really like it.
Then I bought for my self the butterfly bracelets multicolor limited edition, I adore butteflies and all the blue range of colors so this bracelets is simply perfect for me.
My hubby sometimes literally reads my mind, in fact he got me the amazing bracelets created by Cruciani in collaboration with Damiani, wich has red hearts spaced out by small silver spheres with three little diamonds, gorgeous!
I've been caught by the whole Cruciani mania!
What do you think about Valentine's day? let me know leaving a comment below!











Post velocissimo e ritardatario per San Valentino, scusate!
Prescindendo dai punti di vista, giorno dell'amore o giorno del consumismo, alla fine San Valentino è una giornata come tante altre e ognuno la vive come vuole, sia che ceda all'atmosfera tutta cuoricini o che per partito preso faccia finta di niente. 
A me San Valentino piace, ma sono una di quelle fortunate che non deve aspettare la data prestabilita per ricevere un'attenzione in più, quindi non faccio un dramma se non riesco a organizzare niente di incredibile.
Quest'anno per esempio sapevo già che io e mio marito saremmo stati separati, io dovevo andare a Roma, quindi abbiamo deciso di scambiarci i regali in anticipo e abbiamo avuto la stessa idea!
Qualche settimana fa ho visitato lo store di Cruciani a Roma, mi hanno lasciato curiosare per il negozio e scattare qualche foto, ma io sapevo già dove andare a parare.
Per mio marito ho scelto il braccialetto chiave e lucchetto, perfetto per San Valentino, si divide in due parti una con il lucchetto a cuore e l'altra da donare al partner con la chiave, davvero simbolico e romantico. L'ho scelto nella tonalità Chanel, che mi ricorda il metallo e mi piace tantissimo.
Poi mi sono regalata un bracciale farfalla multicolor limited edition, adoro le farfalle e tutte le tonalità dell'azzurro, quindi questo braccialetto è semplicemente perfetto per me.
Mio marito che mi legge nel pensiero mi ha regalato il meraviglioso bracciale creato da Cruciani in collaborazione con Damiani, cuori rossi intervallati da piccole sfere d'argento con incastonati tre diamantini, bellissimo!
Sono stata contagiata anch'io dalla cruciani mania!
Voi cosa pensate di San Valentino? 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye