Pages

What's in my Glossy Box

Here I have the last two Glossy Box that I received. 
For those of you that don't know Glossy Box, it's a service that send you monthly a box with inside some beauty products, you can subscribe as long as you want to and you pay 14 euros per box. 
If you are living in Italy for any reason and want to have a look at this service here is the link
So the first one it's the january box, the theme was Valentine's Day, the packaging was very cute, all red feather and roses, the inside was not as interesting though, at least not every product I got.

Ecco le ultime due Glossy Box:
la prima è la box di gennaio per San Valentino, una box rossa decorata da piume e boccioli profumati, molto bello il packaging, un po' meno esaltante il contenuto rispetto alla gamma dei prodotti che avrei potuto ricevere:

1) Gerard's nail polish n. 32 Blue Sky 10 ml


2) Spa Suisse Day Cream 5ml


3) Chloé eau de parfum 1,2 ml


4) Perfumed body lotion by Chloé 30 ml


5) Glossy Box lipstick in Glossy Pink


The other Glossy Box is the february one, dedicated to women and in particular to the International Women's day, the 8th of march. It arrived yesterday, so very in late due to some organization problems of the Glossy Team, but at least it arrived!
The packaging is so cute and reminds me of spring that should be arriving soon.

La seconda è la Glossy Box di febbraio, dedicata alle donne e all'8 marzo. Mi è arrivata ieri, quindi molto in ritardo rispetto alle normali consegne, credo a causa di alcuni problemi del Glossy Team, ma almen è arrivata!
Il packaging è davvero primaverile e mette di buon umore.




Inside we have:

Ecco il contenuto:

1) Happy Smile hand mirror


2) Rene Furterer Paris Karité 30 ml


3) Balance Me Super Moisturising hand cream 30 ml


4) Anatomicals your nose smells rose body cleanser 150 ml


5) Model Co Eye Shadow Duo Bronzed Goddes 2x2,35 gr



6) Glossy Box Blush Glossy Rosewood



I prefer the second box, it has more products and make up in it, but I'd still like to receive some international and famous make up brands. I'm really impressed by the Glossy Blush, it's well pigmented and I love the color. I really like the small mirror as well, I think it's handy and cute.
I didn't find the list of this month box products so I can't compare what I've got with other box. I'll bee waiting to see other reviews about it.

Preferisco sicuramente la seconda box, soprattutto per la quantità dei prodotti. Continuo a sperare di ricevere qualche marchio internazionale di majke up, ma comunque questa box mi è piaciuta.
Mi ha stupito in particolare il Glossy blush, è pigmentato e ha un bellissimo colore. Trovo delizioso anche lo specchietto. 
Questa volta non ho trovato l'elenco completo dei prodotti del mese, quindi non posso comparare la mai box con le altre, aspetterò di vedere qualche altra review, e se voi l'avete ricevuta lasciatemi un commento per dirmi cosa avete trovato e se vi è piaciuta. 

3 commenti:

  1. alcuni d qst prodotti li ho ricevuti anke io...il rossetto è molto bello.. e anke il profumo chloè m è piaciuto...

    RispondiElimina
  2. @ Ross81 anche a me piace molto!

    @ Mara&Taty sono contenta che ti sia piaciuta, a me quella di San valentino onestamente così così

    RispondiElimina


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye