Pages

Guerlain Terracotta La Selection De L'Eté

Sometimes I buy something only because it has a beautiful packaging, and sometimes the quality is not great as I expected. 
It's because the packaging to me is like mermaids for Ulysses, I'm uncosciously attracted.
This time we have a product that has it all, the amazing packaging and the high quality.
The famous Terracotta by Guerlain becomes a palette for face and eyes, with a bronzer which has both a lighter and a darker shade, and four eyeshadows really pigmented and intense.
It comes in a soft and velvety package with a brush for the bronzer and one mini sponge brush to apply the eyeshadows.
I'm more into bronzer after this summer, since I want to keep an healthy glow on my face, without exaggerating because my skin is super fair, and this palette is just perfect for me.
I love the eyeshadows, so intense, perfect for a day look but also for a night out, depending on which shade you choose to apply and how you combine them.
The price in Italy is 49 euros.

E' inutile negare che certe volte la bellezza della confezione mi fa acquistare cose che poi magari non sono all'altezza. Perchè il packaging su di me ha lo stesso effetto delle sirene per Ulisse, ne sono attratta in modo quasi inconsapevole. 
Ecco qui ad un packaging superbo corrisponde anche un'ottima qualità del prodotto. 
La famosissima Terracotta di Guerlain si trasforma in una palette che racchiude un bronzer con due tonalità una più chiara ed una più scura per un contouring perfetto, e quattro ombretti davvero pigmentati e scriventi. 
La palette è racchiusa in una custodia di velluto con una tasca che contiene un pennello piuttosto ampio per applicare il bronzer ed un altro pennellino di spugna per gli ombretti.
Ho iniziato ad utilizzare la terra da quest'estate, per continuare ad avere un colorito sano, senza esagerare visto che ho una pelle chiarissima e queste tonalità per me sono perfette.
Gli ombretti sono bellissimi, i colori intensi perfetti sia per un look da giorno sia per la sera utilizzando le due tonalità più scure.
Il costo della palette è di 49 euro.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye