Pages

Pupa I'm Lipsticks

I've written about Pupa Milano make up in an older post (that you can find here), now they're launching their new lipstick, the I'm Lipstick, with a huge promotion. So if you are for any reason here in Italy you can easily access at this coupon entering right here Imlipstick.pupa.it to buy one lipstick at 5 euros instead of 12,90 euros (nice bargain uh?!).
It's described as a new type of lipstick, pure color and extra brighting effect. There are 40 different shades (from nudes, to corals, to reds, to fuchsias).
On the website you can find an easy guide to choose the best one for you, all you need to do is type in your features (hair and skin color).
It's also paraben free.
It's very pigmented, one coat and your good to go. It's nice on the lips, not sticky and not particularly drying.
These are the colors I chose (actually I chose the first one, the other two came from my hubby and my mum as a gift):

La nuova promozione Pupa (se volete vedere il mio Pupa haul cliccate qui) è iniziata da pochi giorni e io non ho perso tempo! Basta andare sul sito Imlipstick.pupa.it, inserire i propri dati e scaricare il coupon con il quale acquistare uno dei rossetti dell'ultima linea di Pupa gli I'm Lipstick a 5 euro invece che a prezzo pieno (12,90 euro).
Viene descritto come un nuovo rossetto dal colore puro e dall'effetto ultra luminoso. Ci sono 40 colorazioni (dai nude, ai rosa corallo, ai rossi, fino ai fuchsia).
Sul sito c'è una guida per scegliere quello più adatto a voi, basta inserire le vostre caratteristiche (colore dei capelli e tipo di pelle).
E' anche privo di parabeni.
E' molto pigmentato e coprente, basta una sola passata per un risultato intenso.
Sulle labbra è piacevole, non appiccicoso, non secca particolarmente le labbra.
I colori che ho scelto sono (veramente io ho scelto il primo, gli altri due me li hanno regalati mio marito e mia mamma):

When I posted the I'm Lipstick photo on Instagram (@snoop_around) a girl told me she couldn't choose which color to pick. Beside getting some help using the website's suggestions, I would try and go for something new, something that is missing in my lipstick collection. Without going too far from my usual range of color though, because otherwise I'm sure I'd buy something then I'd leave it in the drawer for ever!

Quando ho postato la foto su instagram (@snoop_around) una ragazza mi ha scritto di non sapere quale colore scegliere. Oltre ad aiutarvi con i suggerimenti del sito, le ho scritto di provare a scegliere qualcosa di nuovo, qualcosa che manchi nella vostra collezione di rossetti, senza però uscire troppo dagli schemi, perchè altrimenti si finisce per comprare qualcosa che si lascia nel cassetto!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye