Pages

La Box De Louise (July)

I'm so sorry I'm not updating the blog very often, but as usual when I need to get everything ready before I leave for vacation my life becomes a total mess, I get super nervous and time just fly by like crazy.
Anyway I'm writing this post from beautiful Sicily, I will be talking about this amazing place very soon because I want to share with you guys all the amazing place I'm visiting and all the incredible food I'm eating (even if I should be on a diet right now... whatever!).
That's why I decided to bring with me my laptop and try to update the blog more frequently in this hot summer time.
If you want to see all the pics I'm taking here don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@snoop_around) which is my latest obsession.
My first summer post will be about La Box De Louise (I know it's available only in Italy but may want to check it out as well to see some new products) that arrived at the beginning of july and I'm able to write a post about it only now... shame on me!
Let's have a look at the inside:

Scusate il ritardo e anche l'assenza, ma come al solito quando parto per le vacanze mi riduco all'ultimo secondo e non riesco mai a fare le cose con calma.
Vi scrivo dalla stupenda Sicilia, a cui dedicherò sicuramente dei post per farvi vedere i luoghi che amo di più, e ho deciso di portare con me il caro fidato laptop per aggiornare più spesso il blog anche durante l'arsura estiva!
Se avete voglia di vedere tutte le foto che sto già facendo non dimenticate di seguirmi su Instagram (@snoop_around), che è diventata la mia passione.
Il primo post delle vacanze riguarda La Box De Louise, questa è la terza box che ho acquistato, è arrivata puntualissima all'inizio di luglio e io ve ne riesco a parlare con calma solo adesso...
Passiamo a vedere il contenuto della box di luglio:

  • 2x Sun Kiss lipgloss (14 oz)
  •  Aqua bracelet by Louise
  • Jelly Bag by Louise 

I must say that this box is really rich and interesting, but I also must say that I'm really picky when it comes to choose sunscreen lotions, and I tell you why.
I have a super sensitive fair skin, that's why I choose lotion with high SPF and I rarely use oil or self tanning products.
I choose lotions with no peculiar smell, or at least with a really soft one because I get bored of heavy nuances very quickly and usually they give me headache.
In my lipstick collection you will never find a brown pearlescent shade, it really doesn't suite me and it make me look like an old grandma.
With that being said, you will understand why this box is nice, but sadly not right for me as far as concerns the lotions.
I do really like though the little fuchsia clutch, which I bring with me every day at the beach to protect my belongings from the sand and the lovely bracelet, I love the color, I think it's perfect for the summer.
Will we meet again in september Box De Louise? Only time can tell!

Premetto che il contenuto di questa box è davvero corposo, quindi sicuramente una box interessante e ricca.
Detto questo devo ammettere che io sono particolarmente schizzinosa riguardo ai solari, e vi dico perchè.
Ho una carnagione chiarissima, quindi prediligo fattori protettivi molto alti e rarissimamente utilizzo oli o lozioni abbronzanti.
Scelgo le creme anche in base al loro profumo che non dev'essere troppo aggressivo, preferisco qualcosa di tenue e delicato, gli odori forti, anche se buoni, mi stancano in fretta e nel peggiore dei casi mi fanno venire mal di testa.
Nella mia collezione di rossetti i toni sul marrone perlato sono banditi, su di me stanno malissimo, effetto signora di una certa età garantito...
Potete trarre voi le conclusioni, box bella, ma non adatta a me per quanto riguarda i cosmetici.
Invece ho davvero apprezzato sia la mini clutch in silicone fucsia che porto con me in spiaggia per tenere al riparo cellulare chiavi etc., che il braccialetto verde acqua con perline di vetro colorato e cotone intrecciato che è davvero carinissimo.
Box De Louise ci rivedremo a settembre? Solo il tempo ce lo dirà.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye