Pages

Clarins Beauty Kit

Even this year I decided to buy Clarins' summer bag, the 7 Wonders trousse, because I'm really into beauty kits and I really like Clarins' products.
It's a bag that contains seven samples and deluxe sizes Clarins' best seller products, basically it's perfect to bring with you in your suitcase for your next trip.
I collect tons of samples, mainly because I take them with me when I travel. I learnt how to pack only what I really need and that's why I don't want to stuff my beauty bag with all the products I use when I'm at home.
This bag is perfect to try something new and to avoid bringing with you the entire house when you travel.
That's what I found inside (I found out that Clarins actually sells different beauty kit, so you may not be able to find the same 7 Wonders bag in your country, check their website for more info):

Anche quest'anno ho deciso di acquistare la summer bag di Clarins, 7 meraviglie di bellezza, perchè i beauty kit mi piacciono molto e anche i prodotti Clarins.
Si tratta di una trousse che contiene alcune mini taglie e alcune taglie deluxe di prodotti best sellers di Clarins che sono perfetti da mettere in valigia.
Io vivo di campioncini e mini taglie dei prodotti soprattutto quando viaggio, ho imparato a portare con me lo stretto indispensabile quindi mi rifiuto di riempire il mio beauty di chili di prodotti che uso quando sono a casa.
Questa trousse è perfetta per provare magari qualcosa di nuovo o semplicemente per non doversi portare dietro la casa ogni volta che si viaggia.
Passiamo al suo contenuto:

  • Clarins red beauty case

This beauty kit price should be around 35 to 40 euros, depending on where you buy it. I had the chance to get it for a really good price at Coin Excelsior Roma (35 euros with 20% off), definitively a good deal.
I'm using all the products while I'm in Sicily on holiday and I really like them all.
I do prefer to use the serum and the hydrating lotion during night time, because I've oily skin and I don't want to get any breakout.
I've to say that I particularly like this mascara, it's super black, it defines and separates all my lashes and its shape allows me to reach even the smallest one close to my tear duct.
The only thing I might point out is that I'm not really liking the bag that much, it feels actually kind of cheap if you compare it with last year one, which is a lot more functional.
Beside that, I'm really happy with my purchase, so if you happen to find it think about getting one for yourself, it's really a bargain!

Il costo di questo kit è indicativamente compreso tra i 35 e i 40 euro, io ho avuto l'occasione di acquistarlo presso la Coin Excelsior di Roma durante una promozione (prezzo base meno il 20% di sconto!), quindi ho fatto davvero un ottimo affare.
Sto usando tutti i prodotti qui in Sicilia dove mi trovo in vacanza e mi sto trovando bene. 
Preferisco usare il siero e la crema idratante di notte perchè avendo la pelle mista/grassa evito i prodotti troppo nutrienti, ma per la notte sono perfetti, soprattutto quando si passano molte ore al sole.
Menzione speciale per la mini taglia di mascara che mi piace tantissimo, separa le ciglia, è nero intenso, e grazie alla forma particolare dell'applicatore riesco a raggiungere tutte le ciglia.
L'unico appunto che mi sento di fare riguarda alla trousse in sè, quella dell'anno scorso era decisamente più funzionale, questa mi sembra un po' poverella, ma sono gusti.
Se avete modo di trovarla in giro vi consiglio di farci un pensierino perchè è davvero un ottimo affare!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye