Pages

Chanel Les 4 Ombres 234 Poésie

In this post I'd like to talk about another one of my birthday present (my birthday was ages ago, if you would like to have an idea of all my gifts check the picture here and I promise I will try to write a post about Christmas gift before at least Easter LOL).
It's an eyeshadow limited edition palette by Chanel, the n. 234 Poesie.
This is not my first Chanel eyeshadow palette but it's the best quality one for sure.
They must have reformulated the eyeshadows, because the old ones were too much powdery in my opinion.
The eyeshadows in this palette instead have an amazing texture, every colour is intense and buttery, pigmented and super easy to apply and blend.
I really fell in love with this one and I use it so much, the colour combination is perfect for a casual every day make up look but also for a more intense and bold one.
It has a medium bronze (wich is my favourite), a light beige, a light pink and a dark plum.
The packaging is super elegant as usual, the palette comes in the black velvet pouch with the Chanel logo on it.
As I told you already in this case the price actually match the quality of this product, so if you like the colours and you want to buy a really nice gift for yourself, I highly recommend it!
See you on my next post :)
P.S.
Happy New Year!!!

In questo post volevo parlarvi di un altro dei make up regali che ho ricevuto il mio compleanno (che è stato secoli fa, se volete avere un'idea di tutto quello che ho ricevuto cliccate qui e promesso prima di Pasqua riuscirò anche a parlare di quelli di Natale... forse!).
E' una palette di ombretti in edizione limitata di Chanel, la n. 234 Poesie.
Questa non è l'unica palette di Chanel che possiedo, ma è sicuramente la migliore in termini di qualità.
Hanno riformulato gli ombretti che prima risultavano a mio parere troppo polverosi. 
In questa palette invece la texture è fantastica, ogni colore è intenso e burroso, pigmentato e facilissimo da stendere e da sfumare.
Me ne sono davvero innamorata e la uso tantissimo sia per un look da tutti i giorni che per uno più sofisticato, da sera.
I colori vanno dal bronzo chiaro (il mio preferito), al beige panna, al rosa chiaro e infine al prugna. 
Il packaging è come sempre davvero elegante, la palette è protetta dalla custodia in velluto con il logo Chanel in rilievo.
Come ho già detto in questo caso il prezzo e il brand corrispondono alla qualità del prodotto, quindi se vi piace la gamma cromatica e volete farvi un bel regalo ve la consiglio sicuramente!
Ci vediamo al prossimo post :)
Ah P.S. Buon Anno!!!

2 commenti:

  1. ma quanto è bella *____* io per natale mi sono auto regalata un rossetto Chanel, e devo dire dà quel feeling principesco che amo <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ciao! Quale rossetto hai preso? Sono d'accordo con te il packaging Chanel è pazzesco!

      Elimina


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye